Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey, When'd YOU Come Back?!

That's right, everyone. After a long, too long, hiatus, I am back. I'm back for good this time, I think. And I have found myself with some stuff to review...

...tea.

I've become a big tea drinker lately. Not really sure why. But a for couple months, during which I worked for Peet's Coffee here in San Francisco, I was able to amass a large collection of fairly good quality loose leaf tea, which I have been enjoying greatly. I'd love to share some reviews, actually.

But first, I just wanted to make a "Look! I'm back!" type of re-introduction.

So, I'm glad to be back.

Labels: , ,


link | Kristin W. posted at 1:40 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

Kristin Wenzel is the graphics and web designer for Information Society. She is a former barista and lifetime coffee/espresso enthusiast, and a recent convert to the ways of tea. She has found her home in San Francisco, CA.

Previous Posts Reading Material